Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dinner for the Mind, Body, and Soul anyone?

I finally had the chance to check out Kahlil and Analei's Gratitude Cafe at 2nd in Fort with my soul sister Tracy. This place was awesome!

The moment we walked in, it was impossible not to feel all the positive energy of the place. This place not only offers a healthy menu, they offer spiritual health as well. They have meditation classes and mentoring sessions, which would cost you 5 good deeds and zero pesos.



I love how they put in the nutritional contents of everything on the menu as I've started calorie counting as well. Even the menu itself brings in so much positivity! I decided to order the I am Energized, which is basically a hearty serving of chicken noodle soup and french bread, all for 90 bucks and Tracy got her usual tea.




When we walked in, were greeted by a huge glass board that asks the question "What are you grateful for?". Tracy ran for the markers with a huge smile on her face. They also had a little bookshelf in the corner that had wonderful titles. I strongly recommend everyone to get a copy of The Book of Answers.

Our servers also gave us a bowl of paper scrolls that had motivational quotes. Look at what Tracy got:


All in all, it was a really lovely experience. I walked out the door feeling extremely positive and yes, grateful. Life is beautiful!

Good vibes everyone!

Anna M.


No comments:

Post a Comment